Q: What insurance should I get for my buy to let property? 🤔

A: There are 4 types of insurance available to landlords 👇

🏡 Landlords building and content cover – to protect your assets
🏡 Loss of rent cover – covers lost income if your property is uninhabitable due to damage
🏡 Property owners liability – for injured tenants or damage to their property
🏡 Commercial legal protection – to protect your rental property if you take legal action

Find out the full details on each in our Buy To Let section 👉 Click Here

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *